Part-time Summer Camp
Connectech Coding (Charity #997), is Bermuda’s first technology training center. At Connectech we offer various programs for all ages (Kids and Adults).
Our kid’s programs are for ages 7-18 where they learn to code in a fun, non-intimidating way – by playing and building animations and video games they love. Kids have a blast and can’t wait to come back. Parents are thrilled as their children gain confidence and new skills including coding, math, logic, and problem-solving.
Our adult programs include full and part-time tech and coding bootcamps, up-skilling, web development, social media and animation classes.
As we continue to grow, we are seeking fun and charismatic computer programming instructors, full-time and part-time. Our students will rely on your knowledge and guidance while learning the basics of coding through games and animations. The ideal person for this job will have an outgoing personality, classroom management skills, an eagerness to learn, a positive attitude, and a dedication to helping kids develop coding skills.
- Representing Connectech Coding with a positive attitude for parents, teachers and students
- Maintaining order and structure in the classroom
- Assist with curriculum enhancements and office administrative duties
- Developing strong relationships with our partners and communities
- Fluent in technology and computers
- Ability to learn and teach new concepts in tech
- Fun, outgoing persona with kids
- Time management and communication skills
- Reliable means of transportation and valid driver’s license
- A BS Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering (equivalent experience will be considered)
- Experience leading a group of children (8 or more)
- Teaching experience with students ages 7-18
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Your resume
- Cover letter or personal profile appreciated